Beatopia is a new platform selling beats and strengthening the connection between artists and producers. We are in the process of building the platform and acquiring incredible content from a worldwide roster of producers.
We are owned and backed by Soundsnap, the leader in sound effects for TV and film with over a two million registered users.
We are looking for an experienced mastering engineer with diverse skills to be Head of Content. You will be in charge of three main areas:
- Help with curating a wholly owned catalog of current musical genres.
- Give notes to producers on possible improvements on arrangement and mixing.
- Master the tracks and deliver the content to the developers alongside stems.
- This is a salaried position
- Flexible position with room for growth and the ability to help define the tools and systems used.
- Work remote in an environment under your control
- Define your hours and holidays, within a range agreed with the team.
- Work in a very smart, creative and ambitious team
- While the position is remote, candidates must live in a timezone between UTC -5 (EST) ands UTC +3 (Eastern Europe).
- You need to have your own Mastering studio (digital workflow) or daily access to one.
- Must have at least 3 years full time experience in audio mastering, with some experience producing and/or mixing music.
- High standard in terms of quality and attention to detail.
CODE – 220221