Beatopia is a new platform selling beats and strengthening the connection between artists and producers. We are in the process of building the platform and acquiring incredible content from a worldwide roster of producers.
We are owned and backed by Soundsnap, the leader in sound effects for TV and film with over a two million registered users.
We are looking for an experienced mastering engineer with diverse skills to be Head of Content. You will be in charge of three main areas:
- Help with curating a wholly owned catalog of current musical genres.
- Give notes to producers on possible improvements on arrangement and mixing.
- Master the tracks and deliver the content to the developers alongside stems.
- This is a salaried position
- Flexible position with room for growth and the ability to help define the tools and systems used.
- Work remote in an environment under your control
- Define your hours and holidays, within a range agreed with the team.
- Work in a very smart, creative and ambitious team
- While the position is remote, candidates must live in a timezone between UTC -5 (EST) ands UTC +3 (Eastern Europe).
- You need to have your own Mastering studio (digital workflow) or daily access to one.
- Must have at least 3 years full time experience in audio mastering, with some experience producing and/or mixing music.
- High standard in terms of quality and attention to detail.
CODE – 220221
This job listing is for a remote / work from home position
We are looking for a talented Audio Editor to assemble the audio from wildlife recordings into finished sound files in a way that maximizes the clarity & loudness.
Ultimately, as an Audio Editor, you should be able to bring the sound together in order to create the realistic sounds of a variety of different animals. The finished sound files will be utilized by hunters, wildlife photographers & wildlife researchers to effectively call wildlife into close range. Very Competitive Pay Structure, to be discussed after reviewing candidates resume and past work.
- Manipulate, clean up & edit audio pieces in a way that creates a lifelike sound.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review raw audio recordings and collaborate with the team on how the recorded audio should be sequenced and/or mixed to create the objective of the sound file.
- Trim audio segments and put together the sequence of the audio file
- Mix audio clips from various recordings to create a unique & realistic sound file
- Create rough cuts of the audio throughout different stages of the editing process, and provide to the team to be reviewed and discussed before moving forward with the next stage of production.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with team from production to post-production process
- Create and provide final cuts of the finished sound files in various formats
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency and quality
- Provide insight & recommendations on recording techniques and practices to the team
- Proven work experience as a Audio Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Audition or comparable software)
- Demonstrable audio editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with mixing, mastering for loudness, removing reverb & echo & basic understanding of audio file configurations and formats.
- Ability to visually edit audio in high frequencies the human ear is not capable of hearing
- Own a desktop or laptop in good working condition that meets the requirements to efficiently run an audio editing software like Adobe Audition or comparable software.
CODE – 110121
Responsible for all aspects of audio production: scheduling, interviewing, recording, assembling, mixing, and publication of episodes, including recording interviews in the field and at events when necessary
Help conceive story ideas, develop a narrative structure for stories, and build complex narrative stories
Conduct interviews and recordings and develop storylines out of interviews
Incorporate feedback from the creative team
Finalize technical aspects of podcasts
Manage the production schedule of shows (theme selection, scripts, recording, sponsorship spots, etc)
Responsible for the final check as each episode goes live on platforms
Communicate regularly and in a timely manner with creative team
Contribute fresh compelling ideas
Collaborate with creative team to plan the arc of podcast seasons
Help build and shape an expanding portfolio of podcasts within our team
2-3 years of audio production experience working in radio or podcasting.
Strong audio editing skills and experience with audio editing software
Knowledge of best practices for multi-track audio editing
Abilities to produce short and long form content
Ability to work efficiently under pressure
Ability to maintain high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
Experience recording in a studio setting as well as in the field
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interviewing and writing skills a strong plus
Disney Theme Parks knowledge also a plus
Writing/Editing and Journalism experience a major plus
CODE – 231120
Here at Player One Trailers, we strive to deliver awesome work in an environment geared towards growth, fun, and collaboration. Want to score the music for our trailers, cinematics, and more? You’re in luck! We need a music composer to join our team and work with our lead Creative Director in making powerful scores on a per-project basis. Can work remotely.
- Plan, conceptualize and create original music for a project.
- Collaborate closely with video teams on the tonality, scale, style, and feel of the project.
- Possess both technical and musical expertise to push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to numerous quality and brand guidelines.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all members of the team.
- Properly and accurately gauge timelines required for completion of work.
- An online portfolio showcasing numerous examples of current up-to-date work.
Video Game or Film experience.
REF – 211120
Busy production company is seeking instrumental music immediately for multiple corporate videos.Composers and musicians from all geographical areas will be considered.
Seeking instrumental corporate style music that helps creates calmness and positive energy. Instrumentals with a more serious tone (please not too overly dramatic) are also needed.
Compensation: License fees negotiable (projects range from low – medium budgets)
CODE – 201120
Full service production company is seeking instrumental music immediately for corporate videos.
Seeking industrial, upbeat music that would be suitable for instructional corporate videos.
Composers and musicians from geographical areas will be considered.
Compensation: Negotiable (low budget)
REF – 120420
Music production house with a long list of well known clients is immediately seeking instrumental music for a new TV show. Seeking investigative tension cues in the style of the
movie soundtrack for Contagion.
Production quality is extremely important.
Composers and musicians from all geographical areas will be considered.
Compensation: Non-exclusive deal
REF – 090420
Music library and publishing company is immediately seeking new music to add to their library for placements. The company represents some of the top production music composers in the world. Their clients include the world’s biggest corporations and ad agencies, namely Google, Facebook, Disney, Sony, Adobe, BMW, McDonald’s, Omnicom, Grey, Ogilvy, McCann, Razorfish, Publicis, and more, and placements include major national and global campaigns.
Seeking all genres (Please refer to the below list):
Acoustic, Ambient, Audio Logos, Blues, Chill Outm, Christmas, Classical, Corporate, Country, Dance / Techno, Dubstep
Easy Listening, Electro Pop, Electronic, Folk, Games, Hip-Hop, Indie Pop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, New Age, ….
Instrumental and vocal tracks will be considered. Please do not submit more than 5 tracks.
BEFORE SUBMITTING PLEASE NOTE:
1.) You must own and control 100% of the copyright in both the composition and master recording of the music. Sound-alikes and samples are NOT permitted.
2.) We do not accept any music on a non-exclusive basis. You may submit tracks that have already been placed elsewhere as examples of your work, but we will require exclusivity on all tracks added to the library.
3.) Your music must be free of 3rd party rights. We act as the exclusive music publisher for the compositions in our library, promoting and representing them to our clients worldwide.
Composer and musicians from all geographical areas will be considered.
Compensation: Exclusive deal (no exceptions)
CODE – 300320